There is only one way to hear your inner wisdom- go within in silence. The world is super noisy, everyone clamoring for your attention. Go within. Be silent. Hear your Inner Wisdom.
You can watch now on You tube here. And while you are there- subscribe, please 🙂
Be Happy & Glowing,
PS- How I said YES to me this morning…
I have met a new man who I’m enjoying spending time with. We have JUST started being romantic, and so this morning while I was getting this email started, I thought, “It would be nice to start my day with a hug from him.”
Normally I would be in the shy category on this one, but I said YES to my desires. BIG TIP coming up for your happiness here…
So, I texted him and said that I maaaaay need a hug from him to start my day.
Soon, he responded.
Well, it took a while to coordinate and walk around my tiny lake to see him. (If you’ve seen my house, I live on a tiny lake, and this gentleman lives right across on the other side of it!)
So, we DID have the hug, and decided to get together after the workshop tonight (if you haven’t registered for it yet, you still can below) and shoot videos for my Facebook ads coming up next week.
Here’s the moral of the story:
It would’ve been EASY to discount my desire and go about my day, but here’s what can happen when we do that:
1. It wears on us. Meaning that when we turn down our desires, we turn down our energy, and that leads to down moods, etc. When we deny ourselves what we desire, we’ve just said, “I am not worth it.” And that leads to a shit storm down the road.
2. We start to feel like we are not worth it. Frankly, this is an easy default for us, and one of the big reasons we feel diminished and start feeling less inspired about ourselves.
3. It becomes an easier habit to say NO to ourselves the more we do it and then we start to disappear, our excitement for life wanes and we lose our luster.
Here’s what I am learning more and more each day: When I say YES to my Soul and my desires, LIFE SAYS YES TO ME! Might want to write that down for yourself.
If I hadn’t said yes to me and followed through today and gotten that yummy hug, I would’ve been saying, “Oh, Lorraine. You just don’t matter that much. Your desires can be easily tossed.” But this is the slippery slope that leads to ANXIETY and DEPRESSION- soon we’ve lost ourselves again.
Hope this was helpful for you. Where can YOU say yes to YOU today? Right now? Your Soul is waiting.
This is just a ONE of the MANY tools you’ll discover TONIGHT in the Anxiety Hacks Workshop.
You are invited…
In this 3-hour workshop, we’ll explore concrete ways to stop anxiety in its tracks before we become just plain miserable. You will:
– Learn to stop before you dive into anxiety
– Have simple tools to hack anxiety if and after it takes hold
– Know anxiety’s source within you so you can stop it before it starts
– Create your PERSONAL tool kit for your particular brand of anxiety
– Have simple scripts for answering uncomfortable questions
– Access your own strength and power to be calm & confident with others
Does this call to you?
Register HERE for this deep-dive workshop now if you want to be cool and serene this holiday season and easily handle anxious thoughts so that you can have peace and calm under pressure.